Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My New Home: Everything I love under one roof

Come and visit my new home @ http://aireescreates.com
No, its not Paris (not yet, hehe!), but a new website for everything I am passionate about. And finally, after 3 days and sleepless nights of ftp's and resetting my server, my site is up! This is big deal for a Wordpress newbie like me so give me this moment. :)

I want my new home to be a place for your creative inspiration and would it be nice to feature fellow crafters as well. Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks you will get to know them. For now, I am sharing the things I'm most passionate about - handmade paper invitations, scrapbooking, mixed media and other paper crafts and some snippets of my life.

May I invite you to take a look at my new home at http://aireescreates.com - comments and suggestions are welcome as its still a work in progress. Thank you!

AND, don't forget to SIGN-UP for updates and freebie alerts. I'll be hosting a giveaway soon. Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow :)) that's all I can say .. :)) good job ...